FYI only - not Tulsa Ski Club events but TSC members are invited.
- George and Gwen Moudry are hosting a kayak / canoe trip to Louisiana bayous from Breaux Bridge (near Lafayette). This can be offered to TSC members as a “Moudry family” trip not sanctioned by TSC. Check the calendar for details.
- Hiking enthusiasts Easter weekend hike event. Those interested in the hike should contact Carrie Lueling at 918-500-0250. From Carrie: We're planning a through-hike of the Buffalo River Trail in Arkansas for Easter weekend. We'd love to have people join us and have a shuttle car. The trail is 36 miles and the hike is 12 miles a day to complete in three days. It is a through-hike so it will be good to have at least two cars for a shuttle.
- Also remember Tulsa Ski Club is sponsoring a Buffalo River trip (camping, hiking, and float trip) May 9-11. Lodging is full but people are welcome to join and camp. Please contact Toni Hatfield.
Check out the calendar for the latest details on activities and trips.
- May 9-11 - Summer float trip.
- May 13 - General meeting at Akdar Shrine Center, 28th and Sheridan. Social at 7 pm, meeting
- Bowling! Join the Ski Club for Summer Bowling on Wednesday nights May 14 to July 30 at the AMF Sheridan Lanes, 3121 S. Sheridan Road in Tulsa. Come SPARE us your time and join us to STRIKE up some fun. Members and non-members of the Tulsa Ski Club are welcome. $12 per week for three games beginning at 7 pm. Four-person teams of any combination of men and women. Those interested may create their own team or be assigned to a team. Must be 18 years or older by May 14, 2014. To sign up or for more information contact Sherry Mitchell, Bowling Secretary, 918-237-2713, or Scott Burns, Bowling President, 918-740-4535.